Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Believe in yourself during those wrong turns!
Thank you Spirit Trails
These two went together somehow. I have had more than one conversation recently about who we are and what we want, growth, etc. I truly feel we all continue to grow, but we are who we are. Unless we have a need that we must change due to a really wrong path, there are always little corrections we are making. I can look back and see where I have more confidence, but still not completely confident. But That is me. I have insecurities, quirks, passions and definite likes/dislikes. I can accept things much better than I could. I am not thrilled about my age but at least I am still alive and going to enjoy life that is left. There are so many posts and sayings about being the real you, know who you are, but I think they are more for the young. Those teen/twenty somethings that are still struggling to figure it out. 
Thank you Heartfelt Quotes
Thank you Daily Inspiration.
I hope your Friday is indeed all of that. Let the weekend begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment