Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Make a Difference...
Thank you Seize Your Vision.
It is so difficult for some who have been hurt, disappointed to just say, forget it I am not doing anything for anyone.  Not what we are to be doing. Sometimes you have to distance yourself if the problems continue, but not from everyone. Just that person. Don't wipe out everyone because of what one is doing. 
I was talking with a friend this morning. I know I am  not as trusting as I once was with people. Too many hurts, intentional or not. But I still try and do nice things for people, I just don't expect people to do things. 
Thank you Coffee, Quotes and Me.
Thank you The Spiritual Compass.
No one wants to feel like a 'nobody'.  Please, make sure you let people know they are somebody! Don't make them feel invisible. 
Have a blessed Sunday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment