Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

 What do you SEE?

Thank you Spirit Trails
On the surface I see colors first. I 'see' feelings. Well, sense them, but it is an inner seeing. I 'see' things that people don't want to talk about, or when they do they are not honest about. We need to realize that we 'see' more than just with our eyes. With my eyes I see the colors first. Then I tend to see things that don't necessarily belong where they are. I see shiny, glittering glassware and old pretty wood antiques. I see blues, blue reds, soft greens and greys. I was in heaven the first time I went into a huge weaving store. They had yarns of every color and texture you could imagine. I could just imagine myself being surrounded by all of that lovely color and texture. I see leaves sway, the water gently move on the shore. I could go on and on... but with people, it is so much more difficult. Some show a mask, but the feelings of loneliness, anger, hurt seep through. Some are really good at hiding, but there are little things that tell it is not as it seems. Some outright lie if asked. So I tend not to tread into their feelings. If they want to talk I will listen. If not, we may not say much. It is like a dance you have not done before but tentatively try the steps.
This post prompted a writing... 
Show Me
I ask of you, show me the parts you keep hidden which you feel...
make you unloved.
Those parts that were created, during the times of neglect,
where all you wanted was basic human interaction.
The areas during the abuse,
when you only wanted acceptance and love.
The feelings when you fight back because if you do it first,
the rejection doesn't dig as deep.
Show those insecurities, so we can put them to rest.
The darkest places where you hide to be safe.
Bring out all of those areas, which you are sure everyone hates.
Show me those unloved places to love,
So I know where to begin...
~Pat
031824
Smoothing Ragged Edges - B4
I wish you a wonderful Saturday and hope to find you returning tomorrow!!







No comments:

Post a Comment