Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Take Time
I totally agree.  I have moved forward a lot from a few years ago. I am realizing I am who I am. I like what I like, who I like, and, know somethings about myself will never change. I just needed to accept them and realize if I do, no one else needs to. I figure if someone doesn't like it, they won't hang around. Same with how I look and how I dress. I used to change to fit in and that is stopping. 
Thank you Women Empowerment Corner.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Ah yes, silencing the mind. I felt compelled to add this post today, but am at a loss to say something. Perhaps the mind was indeed silenced. On that note, may your Thursday be a fantastic one!!







No comments:

Post a Comment