Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, February 22, 2024

A single thread of hope...
Thank you Spirit Trails
Hope is a very powerful emotion. The smallest amount keeps us going through the darkest days, even when we don't realize it is what it is
I don't know if it is fear or depression that keeps me stuck. But now and then a little spark, which I call hope, will create a new thought about what if I do...? Often I don't, but it is starting. 
Well, I am still going through life so I know after everything I have been through I know I am strong and a survivor. I also want to be of some good for others and try and be that one...
This post caught my eye this morning.  I will have to remember to ask myself that!
Indeed it does. May you have a blessed day today, the weekend will soon be upon us!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment