Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, February 16, 2024

Want vs Don't Want
I had not looked at it quite this way before. I used to plan, or try to. Only to have it all go in a different direction... so I stopped trying to plan. But did not think about creating. I do believe I am more along that line now. We will see!
The person I needed as a child was a protector and to have someone care about me. I have always tried to protect and care. But I think now I need to change how I think about what I need now. Whatever that is.
Thank you Spirit Trails
I have run across a few souls that I recognize. Some because of past trauma, survivors recognize other survivors. I don't know how it works but it does. The appearance doesn't matter when the soul connects.
I feel this one. So much truth. No, our oil is not cheap.
I used to pray for patience. Not any longer. Now I pray for peace. Praying for patience seem to lead me into situations that were to help me learn patience. If I pray for peace, I seem to end up with patience as well...without the stressful lessons.
LOVE this one.  Exactly, just feel heard and understood, as well as making sure I hear and understand the other person. It may mean a pause while discussing until feelings get under control and the discussion can continue. I once heard to have a more peaceful discussion, hold hands while doing so. That physical contact is supposed to make it easier to be loving, patient and considerate while speaking. 
May your Friday be peaceful and full of joy.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment