Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, February 2, 2024

 A different view

I have never thought about it that way, but makes sense. We do tend to stick with the worst things and hang on to them.
Another interesting way of looking at something, anger in particular. Now, if the calmness accompany's the expressing of it, then we are doing great.
Yes it is and yes I do. 
Thank you Rashel Marse Martin
Thank you Spirit Trails
Another post with an unusual way of looking at something. I can see what is being said. I have just never thought about it quite that way before.
Thank you Spirit Trails
I used to climb the large pine behind the house when I wanted to hide. People often look under things when looking for a child, not up. It was my sanctuary. I shed a lot of tears when that tree had to come down. It was like losing a friend.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Heartly Simple







No comments:

Post a Comment