Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Our darkness
Thank you Spirit Trails
It is easy to love our good sides. But the darkness we all have within and try and hide? Not so much. I figure if I can love my dark side, my light side will be easy.  
Thank you R.M. Drake
This plays into our dark sides.  Depression, anger, hurt, revenge or just not knowing what is making you feel so bleak, dark. It is ok to have these feelings. I think we all do at times. We just have  to make sure they do not take over. Keep moving forward if even for just a minute at a time. Find something to help you feel a tiny amount of joy or hope and it will grow. 
Thank you Tiny Buddha
Thank you Peace Love and Jesus
I have had it happen to me in the past, and again just recently. When I let go and tell myself "Let go and let God"... things happen. Then I must trust all will be as it should. Letting go of control is so hard, especially for any type of trauma survivor. We need control. We had none during that time of our lives and we need it after. No one will do what happened to us again. So really, letting go of any control is incredibly difficult. It is something I tell myself at least 20 times during an average day, let alone how many times on a bad day. 
You may want to try it and see what happens! It won't be something that happens instantly, but things will happen. You will see.
Have a wonderful Thursday and peace be with you today.











No comments:

Post a Comment