Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Look for Joy   
Thank you Terry Hershey
For me I am not sure finding joy is more difficult or play time. My goals are all about what I get done. I am sure that is a lifelong habit as I remember my grandfather asking what I accomplished that day over the supper table.
Thank you Spirit Trails
I often wonder how many of us did not get this reassurance when we were children, nor, do we get it as adults for our child within.  It is something if we have children of our own we should be sure to teach...as well as reassuring our child within that we are still loved.
How often have you argued with yourself over something. Your heart says one thing, your brain another. Some are able to follow what their brains tell them, other follow their hearts knowing they will be broken. But for some, there is no choice.
The sun is shining, the snow and ice are melting where the rays hit. May your day be bright and joyful!





No comments:

Post a Comment