Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Well I made the leap
It will be where I share my writing and share other writers that hit my emotions.
I had been thinking about doing another page, just didn't feel like what I wrote was worth it.  A friend who also writes said I should, a while ago. I finally decided yesterday to give it a go. Worst that can happen is it never goes anywhere and I will understand that...probably more than if it does go somewhere!
Thank you LifeRhino
Thank you Find Your Courage
Right now the most wonderful I can think of is not having to blow the driveway today.
Woke up to this. Beautiful out, but I can stay in all day and putter around the house.  Mostly I have been doing counted cross stitch. Am working on a baby dragon sleeping on a log.  Whimsical. I have been sticking to fantasy in the cross stitch last few. Elves, fairies, dragons. They make for fun stitching as it comes to life.
Thank you Dr. Lucette
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Healing Hearts
Have a great Thursday and find some joy in your day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment