Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, February 9, 2024

I hope you smile...
Being a good human being, smiling and holding on to your memories are good things. Life should not be wasted focusing on the sad, evil and unhappy things around us in our lifetime. 
Thank you Dr. Thema Bryant
Thank you Toby Mac Speak Life
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Nate Postlewait
I don't think people do know how to love well and know even less how to communicate. It has certainly been true in the people who I know. Unfortunately too many of us come from dysfunctional homes and carry that with us throughout life. Difficult learning how to do it correctly when you don't know what the correct is.
I will say I have been doing a lot more talking to Him, giving Him the problems and asking for His will.  It has helped. I just need to keep doing it. 
On that note, I am going to leave you today. Have a good day, or at least try and find the positive in each moment.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment