Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, February 19, 2024

Simple?
No, I don't think it is that simple. Perhaps stop engaging with it for the moment, but others/items/events can't always bring you positive. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they did?
Thank you Spirit Trails
I went to bed early and got up late, but sleep was lacking in-between. It doesn't help that my body is still complaining about the 2 1/2 hours outside working Saturday.  Today should be the last day of aches I hope. I do wish it would stop reminding me daily I am getting older.
Thank you Becoming Minimalist
I must say, the more I get rid of the more organized I am.  Actually I am quite organized for the incredible amount of stuff I have. There are those things which I occasionally can't find. Usually in a spot that has not been gotten through to be organized or I used it and didn't put it away. Only myself to blame there. But each year is a sale and I am getting rid of more things than I am bringing in, so I figure it is a win/win.
I remember starting out with 40 bags in 40 days. It was about downsizing during lent.  That was easy. Now it is much more difficult. I struggle more to find things that I don't enjoy having around. Or, I have to get into areas that are tucked away, corner of the basement, cupboards, overflowing shelves I don't want to tackle.  
Thank you Dark Irish Witch
I would have argued that point, but, I have watched it work in my own life. I was meant to do it one way or another... I will use learning French as an example. I "wanted" to learn Spanish. Not French. In school, I had the choice of Latin or French. I chose neither. 30 years later I ended up living in France and having to learn the language at least enough to manage. 
Thank you Spirit Trails
One thing I miss about spring/summer/fall is the ability to go for a walk in nature. I don't do it as often as I should, but love it when I go. I often come back with a pocket full of treasures I found out in the woods, stones, bottles, once was a skull of some animal. It was cleaned, just bit dirty with dirt but fascinating. Brought back my wonderment for what it was and how it's life ended...at one time I wanted to be an archeologist.  
Time for me to dig into some recent things and leave you with a parting thought.  
Thank you Spirit Trails










 

No comments:

Post a Comment