Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, February 26, 2024

Hope
The post is correct, at least for me.  Something simple will give me hope, inspiration. The big stuff is exciting and awesome, but then often the let down comes. Definitely the small things...
Thank you Heartly Simple
While this is true for the normal person, one who is much more empathic doesn't find the just the echos, they tend to take on emotions from others constantly. I have to stay closed or I am often flooded with emotions even from posts, music, just walking by someone I can catch vibes. Only twice in my life I have actively avoided someone because instead of receiving things, they were literally people who sucked the life out of me. Just meeting one person at a seminar had me running within a couple of minutes. I have never felt anything like it and hope I don't again. It was literally a draining experience and I just wanted to leave. The second one was not nearly as bad... Wouldn't be awesome if we could all see the auras that we give off? Haven't  you ever wondered why you are drawn to some and avoid others? 
Thank you Blessings JOY Gratitude
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Spirit Trails
May your Monday be beautiful!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment