Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, February 17, 2024

My Life's Journey
Thank you Katie Peritiet
Have you ever stopped to think about every single person who has been a part of your life's journey? There are so many, some we remember because they played a huge part, many we forget because it was something in passing. A person held the door for you at one point. Starting with the doctor who monitored your mother's pregnancy with you.  This post could have a book written. Easier to just do what they did and say Thank You.
Thank you Wild Woman Sisterhood.
I am super late in doing the blog today. Did my pages this morning, went out at noon and spent 2 1/2 hours working outside...shoveling, blowing drive, bringing in wood, filling bird feeders and a couple other things. I ended up so sore I can barely move tonight. Then of course I had to get ready for church, wanted to do dishes before leaving. So here we are. 8 pm and just getting started on it.
Great place to add some winter humor!
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Rebel Thriver!
I am just tired enough that I can't put a good flow even to the posts tonight. I do like that last post, as we do create versions of ourselves to handle things another version of us cannot at that particular time. It is how we survive. But releasing them usually takes one at a time and a lot of work. It is nice to think we can do it in one fell swoop. 
On that note, I wish you a good night. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment