Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Awesomeness
Nice to be told that. I know I appreciate the sentiment, I figure you will also.
I do try and do that. I wish I could do the same for myself on those days it seems there is no daylight to be found. It is incredibly difficult to just say f*ck it all and forget all of the problems, disappointments and find hope during times of depression. I can see it is there, but to get out of it? Seems to be the problem. I hope as spring comes that won't be an issue any longer.
Thank you A Life Simplified
I have in the past though, if I got that I would be happier. It didn't help. Now I stick with things I know I will love and appreciate. A new bracelet, ring, book or cd. Those things I love and enjoy. At the same time I am trying to get rid of clothes I no longer want, things around the house that I don't use and my negative attitude and depression. 
Sent this to a friend and their exact words were: "you wrote that? saw it this morn. pretty moving words gurl." I said yes. Wrote that. It seems how I feel right now.  I figure if I can't find the words to say here either, maybe if I just jot down thoughts and then make posts and put them on Smoothing and here. Well it worked. We will see if it continues to work.
What we wish for and what we should do. Contradictions in our mind and heart at times. I think it depends on the other and how long, far you can bend before it totally changes either the relationship or your boundaries. What we would like to be like and what we can live with. What we want and what we will be willing to live without...What we feel vs how far we are willing to bend and hopefully not break. I think there are people out there able to do that and place boundaries on their own emotions but it seems I am not and have never been one of them. 
Thank you Unbreakable and Uplifting.
Yes, every loss, no matter if it was one you wanted or not, brings grief. Not just with people. Things we lose do that also. Some are little some huge. But loss is loss. 
Thank you Dr Elizabeth Fedrick
Thank you High AnXieties
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Helen Marie.
Time to put it back into God's hands and let it go. You all have a wonderful Tuesday. May your day be blessed and your week be peaceful.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment