Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

I'm Fine. 
I can't tell you how many times I have said I'm fine, totally knowing I am lying through my teeth but not wanting to admit I am not. How many of us accept it when others say it as well?  I have said at times, are you sure all is ok? You don't seem ok... other times I accept it because I am 'fine' also. It is difficult to deal with others pain/problems when you are not ok either. 
I have been taking time these last 3 months to start to try and deal with the loss of France, my husband, mom, and all of the others I have lost along the way. I am very good at avoiding dealing with grief, loss. When I first came back I was way too busy to deal with anything. Until this winter I have actually avoided dealing with my loss and grief. I kept busy enough to avoid dealing with anything that I didn't want to think about. I kept thinking if I did not deal with it, it would go away. Well, it gets easier at times but doesn't go away. I work with Smoothing daily, posting about healing, positive... and now am trying to deal with being alone, grieving, figure out what I want to do and how I am going to achieve it. It is way too easy for me to stay in my shell, my quiet life, work in the yard and garden and avoid people. 
Thank you Peace, Love and Jesus
Thank you Souls of Ones Feet
She also has a series that I want to get, she speaks her writing and it is relaxing, meditative and healing. I just have to wait for the budget to get a bit better.
Thank you Spirit Trails.
It is also doing the work. 
Today is Mass, so I will close this and get it posted. I have things to do and get ready to go.  Have a wonderful Saturday, enjoy your weekend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment