Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, February 1, 2024

 First day of February

Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you Barefoot Five
I keep looking at the posts and not finding anything to say. I went out and got some tea and cornbread. I realized I must back up my January. I am actually surprised on how quickly the month passed when it felt like it was taking forever. 
Thank you Soul Vibes
Thank you Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life
Thank you Easy Spirit
Thank you Author Kailah Gean
I just realized her page used to be Ramblings of a Lady. I happen to know that because I had to go back and search for the page I knew I downloaded this from. It hit home with me, as I often disappear in a book to forget reality. It is always waiting for me when I close the book, but for a while I can be somewhere else, be someone else, do something else. I can have grand adventures, go places, see things, have experiences I would never think of having in real life. 
Thank you Perfection is Not Required
Thank you Spirit Trails
May February bring you peace. Peace in your mind, heart and soul. Something we all look for and don't always find. May you find yours this month.








No comments:

Post a Comment