Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Today
Thank you Dr. Lucette
Have you ever had one of those days that you just want to turn off the computer and not come back for a week or two? Don't hear the phone ring, nothing at all involving a technical item for communication. I am there. I am seriously contemplating not doing anything regarding on line, in any shape or form for at least a week. 
Thank you Naked Heart.
This reminds me of my ex telling me me didn't like who I was sometimes. There are times we do not particularly like the person we love for some reason. But instead of walking away that is the time to love them more. I know from my own experience when someone removes themselves from me on purpose it sends a message, regardless of what they say the reason is. Absence for many does not make the heart grow fonder. It causes pain and distancing. 
In the meantime, while I decide what I am going to do, my wish for you includes...

No comments:

Post a Comment