Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, February 5, 2024

What do you want?
Thank you Heartly Simple
I am so surprised the weekend disappeared so quickly. I spent a lot of it with my daughter, which is always pleasant, but it is Monday and we are heading into another week. She only gets every other weekend off, making it nice I spent most of the 2 days with her. 
I had to call my church again and say still no envelopes. She has been trying to get me some since December, and the company doesn't seem to be dealing with it even though they tell her they have it all squared away and I am getting them. She was not happy when I called her today and said, nope, still none. It is actually nice to know I am not the only one dealing with inefficient people in businesses. It seems to be a problem across the board these days.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Have a good day and a great start to your week!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment