Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

How long is forever?
Somethings happen very quickly but change us forever. Death is one. Betrayal another. Sometimes just a simple thing can change how we look or feel in an instant, especially when we feel helpless in what happens.
I ran across the message the other day and I have kept it where I can see it daily. 
Thank you Lessons Learns in Life
Thank you Dr. Glenn Patrick Doyle
I know there have been days I don't care if I get up and get going. I am sure others feel that way. The last two days I have spent with my daughter and we are planning on doing some others as she is able. Getting out and being around someone I care about does make a difference. Even with posting so much positive material, it doesn't always stick with me. 
That is so true. We are talking to ourselves all day, and, if you are like me, often off and on throughout the night.
Thank you Spirit Trails
Thank you God's Girl
Wishing you a good evening and like she says in the post, peaceful dreaming.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment