Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, August 31, 2023

A beautiful and sunshiny day again today. Of course I got things done yesterday, but nothing I planned on doing. That is the way it goes some days. 

Gratitude, I have found a door to replace the one on the garage. It has more rust than anything else so it will be good to get it replaced. 




I have a folder that I  put posts in daily for the 'blog'. It has more posts than I put up.  I now look at the folder and say "which ones are needed today?" and go from there. That last one I am wondering who photoshopped it and why. That little circle on her arm means it was changed. I still love the post but I am hoping no one took off the credits. I don't like it when people do that. Whoever made it deserved to be recognized. I spend 2-3 hours a day working just my 2 pages. Yesterday afternoon I stopped for a break, decided to make a few posts and almost 3 1/2 hours later I stopped. It also means I ate dinner around 8 pm. Those who make up posts spend a lot of time doing so. Their effort should not be tampered with. Sigh. Oh well.


Getting me back on track!


What a beautiful closing thought! Have a wonderful day!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment