Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Are you a builder?


Thanks to Heal With Blair for that post.  

I have learned I enjoy creating more than just crafts.  Myself for one, things with wood for another. Where the house is concerned, I enjoy more the ripping apart than the putting together.  Outside the house, just the opposite. 


We all need humor in our lives, even if it has a bit of truth in it. 

This was a post I posted earlier in the week on Smoothing. It felt like the right day to post it here. I know I have said at times, well, that was a waste of my time to do ......  But was it? Did I learn anything? Not something I thought about at the time. Now perhaps I will.  I often see posts and try and apply them to my life when I want to grow.  I have those that apply to my past, my present and then there are those that I want to apply to my every day. Often they just reside in my brain for a short time until I see them again, but, sometimes they stick.  I also post post because if they apply to me somehow, I know they will apply to someone else out there. One of the biggest things I have learned is everyone needs to know they are NOT alone.  We feel like, no one else every felt that, thought that, experienced that... but they have. And they need to know that.



No comments:

Post a Comment