Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

 I love early morning.

But I don't get up early enough, often enough. Since being home and mom passing away I no longer must get up at a certain time. 6-6:30 used to be my norm, now it is more like 7:30. It still is so quiet and peaceful, this time of year there is often fog and dew. I eat, do my pages and then get out and try to do things. Today, split the 2 loads of wood Bob B (thank you again!!) brought me. I am out of t-posts so will run out to Nancy P's and grab a few. Filled the feeders, hummingbird and regular this morning... nice to see them come and get the sunflower seeds and hummingbirds look in the back window, like 'thank you'!!

The driveway got done yesterday, love it. Thank you to Buffmans and their company for doing it! It had been probably 45-50 years since anything had been done to it, showing my grandfather had done a great job of getting an awesome base down to begin with.  It will hold up long after I am gone I am sure. 

Thank you to Counting My Blessings for this post. It is so true.  Even a smile for someone who looks sad, a hello, a wave at someone going by. Little things. It doesn't have to be huge to make a difference!


I don't know why, but this post called to me this morning. So here it is. If you get a chance to speak with someone today who needs to talk, just listen. Very hard to do often, but try it.  Someone out there needs to see this today!

Thank you to Lunasea Tarot & Magick for this post.  Which, is my time to get to work and say goodbye for today. 

Have a day full of kindness. Be sure to listen and sprinkle that stuff around!


No comments:

Post a Comment