Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, August 4, 2023

 Fabulous Friday!!!

The post is one that we need to think about, put it in our brain.  Every day is a new day. Every new day begins with possibilities that we can't even imagine.  Things we choose and things that are chosen for us, to direct our path. Which opens up another whole realm of discussion if wanted. 

Heading off to the market this morning with Betty B. She said something about stopping at the Lions sale barn also.  I know I don't need anything, but hopefully I won't find something I do think I need. That is always a good possibility. Goes well with the above post.  

PS to this, I did find a few lovely tiny dishes (4) each with a different design and 2 grease guns. Mine leaks and doesn't work right.  We also hit a garage sale which was awesome with great prices and I found a few things and got the next couple weeks cheese for after dinner at the market along with some fresh veggies that I don't have in my garden. We had a great time! 

I was thrilled when I found this post today and posted it on Smoothing! It was exactly the type of thing that I was trying to say with the post that got me in trouble.  You can't judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. We cannot judge anyone on their abilities when it comes to a 'standardized test' because we are ALL DIFFERENT!  This child will probably grow up to be a great illustration artist while all he did in school was get into trouble.  We just don't know what the future holds and we must focus on our own talents and abilities.  


I also ran across this post.  I found it awesome. It is certainly not deep and thought provoking, but I loved it.  Someone managed to find stones for the entire alphabet. At first I thought they had painted some on, but in reading, no, they had spent a long time actually finding all the stones they needed.  Being a craft person and enjoy different odd things, these are perfect.  I would never have thought to even look for alphabet stones. I tend just to drag stones home because they are pretty or catch my eye... or I can paint on them. Hasn't happened yet, but it will. Oh, I did make some for the garden rows a few years ago with names of items I planted on them. That doesn't count. 

This woman is one who is an idol. I have found so many of her sayings appropriate for me and life. So inspiring yet down to earth. I know I have posted many many posts with her quotes on them on Smoothing in the past. Positive, deeply inspiring and certainly coming from her experience of life. If we could all inspire even one person in a positive way, throughout our life, just think of how much positive that could be. Maybe we have, do or will without realizing it in our own way, I don't know.  I am not sure I have ever told anyone who has inspired me that they do.  Anyone else ever think about these things?  Is it just my mind that goes off on its own for this? 

In closing today, I will leave you with this. 

Have a great rest of your Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment