Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

 Let it go!!

We acquire. We buy, get given, find, make, but we still acquire. We get more storage places inside, outside, rent... and still we acquire. We will need it, use it later, holds memories... and still we acquire. We spend most of our lives getting, only at the end to realize how much 'stuff' we have we don't need as we trip over it and now have to get rid of it because our kids don't want it. How often have we heard "you can't take it with you?" only to still acquire?  I am in the getting rid of stage, but still I get things. Much less than I did when younger, but there is always something. We own it but it overwhelms and owns us.

True. I think that is why so many of the same, but different posts are put up on Smoothing, both here and on FB. You can say the same thing many different ways, with different photos and maybe one will catch someone's eye and they stop and read it, share it, think... oh, that is me and I need to remember that. 

I love this one. Thank you to Heartfelt. I do a lot of thinking while I am splitting and stacking wood. Or, like later this morning, taking corn off the cobs to can it. Those repetitive things which give you lots of time to think about things. Some people have to go to the middle of nowhere, with lots of silence to find themselves. Each of us is different yet all the same.




Thank you to Peace, Love and Coffee for this post!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment