Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, August 25, 2023

Getting it done.

Well, Wednesday was 16 pints of corn canned. Yesterday was 16 pints of mixed veggies canned.  All but one jar sealed. Guess I will just freeze that pint of veggies for later. Will freeze some peaches today. I don't like the texture canned. 

I remember why I didn't keep up the blog daily. It is REALLY difficult to decide what to say.  I watched a video clip this morning on someone discussing their depression. WOW, could I relate to all he said. Suddenly you realize you are in a funk and wonder how to get out of it. After all these years I have learned that mine is either 2 things.  Shut down because the brain is tired of dealing with ADD (no H) and the other is lack of sunlight. (SADD) Guess it is time to look at the posts I have waiting to see what theme we are going with today!


Thanks to Dr.Heidi Green for this post. It is true, I had therapy when younger, sometimes you feel better, sometimes you don't. Depends on which layer was peeled back and exposed to deal with that time. Looking back though, it did help with a lot of issues.


Nature is therapy in itself for many people. We are called back to it. I feel bad for those in the city as they don't get much... I had to go to the parks in Paris when living in France for some nature. Still, it wasn't the same. I think that is why there are so many flower shops there, you can at least bring  some nature and beauty into your home.

Thank you to Rebel Thriver. 

Everyone's feelings are valid to them. That post is so true. They also don't necessarily want answers to how to feel better, they want just to be heard. Sometimes just speaking allows the person to figure out their own problems. If not, they can feel they were heard and  understood.



Thank you to AB-Writer for this post!

Today is wood, doing a batch of cookies and lets not forget freezing peaches...depending on the rain what gets done. You have a beautiful Friday even if the weather is bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment