Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, August 14, 2023

It's OK.

Thank you to https://www.facebook.com/perfectionisnotrequired for this post.  Perfection is Not Required.


It is ok.  I love all of the ways it is ok that we often do not think it is ok to be. Society has told us we 'should' be certain ways. Perfect is the bottom line. For women and now for men, be the provider, keep up the home, cook clean, take care of yard.  Keep up those "keeping up with the Jones" standards.  My yard is a mixture of garden, wild flowers and some grass with lots of weeds, oregano and dandelions growing. I learned to mulch around things rather than get a weed whip that removes the grass from around things... some of it just stays. Life is too short to worry about odd blades of grass growing next to a pole. I have some beautiful Queen Ann's Lace growing  on it's own, some ornamental stuff, that is a whitish/grayish/sagey color... some Lambs Ear for the seeds for the birds and in case.  Lots of Flox came up this year, not sure why because they are a different color than those I planted. Some little yellow daisy looking flower also. They spread but are pretty and come back year after year. That is my goal. Flowers for beauty and returning by themselves for me.


Thank you Vybe Source for this post. It is  hard being a survivor and feeling worthy.  I am slowly, now at the age of 70, feeling maybe I am a little bit. Like I said, it takes time to work through healing and become the you meant to be. 


To help you to be more the you that you are meant to be you  have to find you first.  The above post is very good advice. I will be heading out to do just that soon. Find peace in the garden/yard. Listen to the wind blow through the trees. 


I don't think any of us appreciate on the level we could be on how we are blessed. I am going to try and keep that forefront in my mind today.  Have a beautiful and blessed day! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment