Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Serenity Sunday


As I go through posts for Smoothing, I save certain ones for the Smoothing Blog.  Those hit particularly deep and deserved a 2nd posting. It is like I feel someone needs to see them somewhere.

I am going to try and get outside more today and get some of those things waiting, done. Did get a set of shelves given to me sanded down and painted, if they are dry will bring them in from the garage. Of course, I don't have a spot yet for them, but I am sure I will find one! I need it most in the kitchen area, only it has the least space.  


And this feels like a good  place to say have a wonderful day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment