Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 Rainy and dreary looking at a day to relax. 

It is one of those days again.  I think it is a great day to do some things around the house and relax a bit. As soon as the sun comes out tomorrow I will be busy again outside. 

Thanks to Andrea Reiser.com for this post!

https://www.facebook.com/perfectionisnotrequired
Thank you!

thank you to My Day My Way for the above post


I know this weather really causes people to become more depressed. No sunshine, cooler weather marking the end of summer and rain. Hard to believe that summer is almost over and it is time to start putting the garden to bed in spots. Add that to my list of things to do!

You have a wonderful Tuesday, regardless of the rain. 

PS... I just found when going in to start today's post I did not publish this one yesterday. OOPS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment