Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 Beautiful out today!!

The sun is shining and I am almost done and can go out and get to work. Finally, a day of sunshine. I don't mind the rainy days but prefer them when I have my work done outside. :) 

I did get the 2nd coat on the deck. Yeah!! Wood is pretty well in. Yeah!! Any that comes now will be just set aside for future winter. I am also looking at a wood cook stove to replace my wood stove. Would be so nice to just have a pot of coffee on the back and some nice pot of stew, chili or soup bubbling away for dinner. I do miss that.


I know I am blessed. I am so thankful for all I have and for those who have helped me this summer. I  hope blessings come to everyone of those people!


Unfortunately there is just so much violence, hatred, anger just floating around everywhere. It would be so nice to return to days of more peace, happiness, joy and forgiveness. 



I watched a movie for the 2nd time yesterday.  War Room. Is an awesome movie and reminded me of the sermon from 3 1/2 weeks ago, on 15 minutes a day of silence, prayer and listening. I wanted to watch it again before I lend it to a friend. But the above post reminded me of that whole thing. Let it go. Let God. 


You all have a glorious day, regardless of your weather. Let it go... and watch something beautiful grow in its place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment