Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Monday, August 7, 2023

 Monday Monday...

Thank you to Beautiful Quotes to Share for that one. I had never thought about so many choices for the leaf. I just figured it was time for it to drop. Makes me wonder how many other things I have just accepted and not thought about. But for the most part, I do tend to just 'accept' what is. For me there is no sense expending energy on creating more thought processes than I already have, only to have it circle around again and again. ADD (no H unfortunately or I may get more done) messes with your thought process but it does circle around enough to remind me I may have forgotten something or that I need to do something. It also allows me to multitask but it is often hard to follow on a single conversation/subject. But, back on the post, if we apply that to anything else, yes, it is up to us to solve it, leave it or live with it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment