Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

School is starting back very soon!





Thank you to Lunasea Tarot and Magick for this post. 

I know the schools are starting up, my daughter works in one in Traverse City and she went back last Tuesday. Getting packets ready, offices and rooms ready for the students. I am sure it is different everywhere but it is the end of summer and with fall coming, you also know so is school.


I was grateful this morning seeing the sun shining and a nice day ahead. It allowed me to finish the deck that had been waiting with all the rain. It was cool enough for working and good sunshine for drying. Now that it is done, it is time to go to the next item on the 'to do' list. I keep it next to my place at the table. Often while I am eating/reading my mind will think about what needs to get done. That way I can just jot it down and now worry about it being overlooked. 

It was a good sermon yesterday at mass. In a roundabout way on forgiveness. Some of his examples stuck. Would you stop eating fruit because you got an apple with a worm? Would you stop dating if you had a bad date? Never get another pet if the one you had was a bad pet? Just because of a bad experience with something/someone you don't just walk away. There was much more but not needed here. 




Thank you to TobyMac, Speak Life for the above post.

I hope your day is going well! Be grateful for what you have and stay on the path of forgiveness.  Peace be with you today!




No comments:

Post a Comment