Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, August 17, 2023

 It's Raining, It's Pouring...

I notice the birds just continue to fly to the feeders, even the tiny hummingbirds do in the rain. It is those small moments in the morning I enjoy.

The gardens needed it. When if finally dries, I will have to mow. Oh yes, and paint the deck... but all that must get done will get done. 

If we could remember things like this, perhaps we would do it as well. The world would be a better place. But on the other hand...


I know I have been blessed this summer with friends and relatives. I have gotten help around the house/yard, wood is coming in and I am quickly getting ready for winter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment