Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Which Kind Are YOU??? 

I can say I am the first type. I get a lot done when I am upset, angry, worried or any other type of "negative" (what I consider negative) emotion. 


They missed music on that list.  That is a biggie for me. There seems to be music for every mood, and after a bit, I find  myself needing to move out of whatever mood music I started with and eventually my mood is totally changed. For you, one of the above may be what works.  More options the better for getting out of a dark funk.  
Thank you h.e.l.e.n.m.a.r.i.e for that post. 


And...it is raining here again today.  It is coming more often. I think fall is on the way. Even too dreary for rainbows, but, for those who have sunshine today:

Thank you The Soul Leaf!




Off to freeze/can peaches and maybe can corn. Have a great day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment