Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, August 18, 2023

If you pay attention.


I have found that in looking back I can see it. Even when I did not want to do something, so I didn't... like when in high school I wanted Spanish not French. Only French was offered. So I didn't take it. I ended up in Paris France for 15 years, married to a French man wishing I had taken French back in high school. But there have been so many instances, I literally have been pulled to where I am supposed to be. I finally figured out that had I just gone willingly it would have happened so much easier and quicker. Guess that is why they talk about how great hindsight is. 

Thank you to the Tiny Buddha for this post. 

After being shut in between taking care of mom and then covid, I am just now starting to think about doing more things with others. Hard to move out of that shell  and laugh, breathe and be free.

Interesting. It is sort of what last Sunday's sermon was about.  15 minutes of silence every day to listen for what God is trying to tell us. 


Or by failure and learning. Learning what we can and can't change and acting accordingly. I really do post things that say something. I want people to think about healing, changing, becoming all they are to be. It is also why I have called it Smoothing Ragged Edges. We smooth the hurts, sand the edges, pave the bumps in life. 


And on that note, have a wonderful day!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment