Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

A calm, very sunny morning. 

It is supposed to get up in the 90's today. Laundry is a must but so was canning. Not sure I can do that with those temps.

Thank you to The Simplicity Habit!

I need to unload the van from  yesterday, put away empty canning jars waiting to be used. I know there are still potatoes to can and possibly some coleslaw. Pickles, cowboy candy and I have a bucket of tomatoes to do something with. I want a cooler day to get started on that. 

It is often hard to remember it is there. To make decisions some days? Difficult. I doubt which ever way I go. When I am feeling more confidence, the decisions come easily and I know if it is the wrong one, it will work out anyway.  


I have someone coming soon to pick up crates and I need to unload the van before it hits 80. You have a fantastic day and stay cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment