Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, September 8, 2023

 Daily messages.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night so I am sitting here staring at the screen, almost feeling like my brain went on vacation. I know getting the wood stoves switched around is on my mind... but it will happen. I am shocked that apparently people are interested in hearing about it because that post has 130 views!  WOW. I think my brain has figured out a solution to the worries about the stove though.

I also had problems yesterday when backing up the computer that I found I had deleted 2 years worth of posts for Smoothing and 3 years for PIP.  I have gotten what I can off FB for Smoothing... missing some of the summer of the older year. I also found another Shared False Info from them... Incredible.

This is the post they said was false info. back in 2021. I don't even think I saw their warning then.  I am assuming AI has a lot to do with the entire problem... but AI takes things too literally. There should be people checking anything that AI flags, but I am thinking they are cutting back on staff because they are losing money as people aren't paying. Who knows. The strange thing about it is I used it for a 'group' avatar and don't think I ever got a problem notification about it there.  




Sun is shining and I have a bunch of things to get done, so, on this note I will leave you for the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment