Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Never dim your light

For the sake of others and especially for your own sake. It is Thursday already, this week is flying by and I am still trying to get canning done. Today will be the day to get at least some done, probably salsas.


Thank you to Unleash Your Rising!

I am looking for a blacksmith in the area. I need some work done on that old wood cook stove. I can probably 'make do' if I have to for this winter but it does need some work done. I know I saw a sign for one over near the lake, so if necessary next week I will drive by that way and see what I can find on my way back from the big city for an appointment.



I used to say I was like a lightbulb to the moths for a certain kind of people. For a time it was those who had been abused and others who were just... strange for lack of a better word. We are drawn to people that somehow, we know are 'like' we are or will understand us. But we may not realize that is why we are drawn to them or them to us. 

It is also that same intuition that attracts a certain kind of predator. Predators realize we are vulnerable. 

As we heal within ourselves the people we are drawn to change, because we see something in them that we want to emulate. But, those who have not healed as much still find that certain something within us. At least that has been my experience.



Thank you Tiny Buddha!

I know it is always a surprise when I realize I have grown by my reactions. But it takes looking back to see how I handled it way before with something similar and the more recent. It usually is not something we will see when it actually happens. I guess what I noticed is I stopped being reactive to it. Perhaps in an argument I listened and chose not to continue the argument, but to discuss it later when heads have cooled. Perhaps when someone did or said something that before I would have blown up about or been very hurt, I did not react and later realized it was a problem on their end and I was very glad I had not reacted and made things worse.



Thank you to Life's A Dance!

Have a productive day, if in no other way but to benefit your inner well being.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment