Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Last day of September is upon us! 

I am thinking about the fact that today is the last day of September. I  wonder where the month went.  I am also watching the weather very closely as I still have at least a week of work outside to get done. Time certainly goes fast when you are busy. Too bad winter drags.

Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places... What an awesome way of looking at things.

Thank you Tiny Buddha!

Ok, so let's change that to 'today' since it is afternoon.  But the thought is there.  What is difficult is the letting go of negative things, either what people have said or you have said to yourself... and those negative things that have happened around you. Would it be ever so nice to be able to just let things go like that.  We can try, that is all we can do.


Thank you to Marc and Angel.

It is not our job to change anyone. We can teach by example. And, we are back to letting go again. I think that is what we can all practice each day. Letting go of something. Start small and see how it goes. Feelings, things, anything that is needed.

Thank you again to Marc and Angel

I have a folder of posts that I have already used on Smoothing Ragged Edges. Each day I pick a few to go here.  It seems the 'theme' today is between letting go, letting be and doing your best. Some I have passed by so many times I am beginning to think they are not to be posted. 

Thank you Natural Life.



And we will end today's post on a positive happy note.

Have a great Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment