Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

 It is early yet, still dark.

I see an end to the wood.  Three more loads possibly coming, pick-up truck loads, but my winter wood pile is almost complete. I will finish resplitting today and hopefully get it stacked and covered. That's the plan. And we all know how well plans work out. 


Unfortunately we all carry our past with us, even if it is just because of how we are today.  Living each day instead of dwelling in the past is the goal.



Have you ever noticed how one thing that is said/done by someone opens up an entire different line of thought. I think being able to talk with someone about things helps all of us because of that.  

Daylight hit so I went out to work. While splitting wood I thought about how each piece is like a problem in our lives.  One piece will just pop apart, very easily and I can move to the next one.  That one didn't. It was twisted and it tore sort of... which reminded me that those are the bad problems which we can't just move on from right away. And then I laughed. Had anyone gone by close enough they would have wondered why I am laughing splitting wood. 




Thank you to Heartly Simple


Have a great day!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment