Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Good Morning!

I think this post is true in many ways. Some people are born as old souls, some are young at heart. They never change.  We all talk about our inner child. The soul we are born with stays the same, just things we learn make us 'seem' different.

 




I feel like we need a bit of humor today. Especially since I am heading out to do the dreaded woodpile again. Over 1/2 done so I know it is downhill from here. Was it the easier half I did or will do, that is yet to be seen.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment