Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, September 21, 2023

One of those days.

I am getting ready to go uptown to the store and post office and wanted to get this done for today.  I really don't have much to say, the last few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions and busyness.





While working outside I have lots of time to think about things. It can be enlightening or worrying, depending on my frame of mind. I can literally overthink it.  But I have also come up with solutions to my own problems as well.  A double edged sword.


Thank you to For the Lovers, Dreamers and me.

Thank you to muses from a mystic.



 I  hope you have a thoughtful Thursday and all goes well for you.








 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat! Thanks for always sharing enlightening thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I do try, some days I just don't feel my thoughts are interesting enough that day to share them. The posts say what I want to anyway. Other times, they don't say enough. Thank you for saying so!!

      Delete