Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

 For you who are following the new wood cook stove and wood...


The winters wood has been totally resized, resplit and restacked for the new stove. The blackening came in today... will update with a new photo after it is done. 

Thank you Everyday Spirit!

I was almost celebrating-ly happy (I know it is not a word, but it is now.) around lunch time when I finished hauling, stacking, cleaning the area and covering the winter's wood. Gratitude 'big time'!! 

Thank you to the Holistic Psychologist.

Very true. But feelings are valid and happy feelings can come and stay for a little while or a long time.  Like how hours later I am still happy I am done with winter's wood. We celebrate with gratitude and happy feelings where we can these days.

I have also noticed while doing this, that the days are really getting shorter.  Sunset comes before I realize it now. 

Thank you Perfection Is Not Required!

Thank you  Power of Wordzig!



Thank you SQMBP!












No comments:

Post a Comment