Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, September 15, 2023

 Have you noticed...

As we get older it takes twice as long to do something and you have half as much energy? UGH! I wanted to get so much done yesterday and ran out of energy. By 6 pm said I am done and only did a fraction of what I wanted to do. Seems to happen on a daily basis. 


Thank you to The Age Of Enlightenment.

Thank you to ConsciousReminder.com


At my age, I wish I had had the wisdom way back when to ask the questions I would like to know the answers to from my grandparents, great grandparents. There was so much they didn't say. I think that may be the best reason where families lived together with more than one/two/three generations. You saw what was happening to them, you helped them through it, the cycle continued and you had family support or gave it. These days everyone is so scattered around the world and want their own space. You saw birth, death and all in between. You also were shown how to compromise, make things work, keep going regardless. Something the young do not see any longer. Or at least most, probably not from the '60's on.

Changing subjects from something so deep, I was reading about the one of the differences between introverts and extroverts.  I am the first. I am much more comfortable writing to someone in messages than in talking on the phone. Probably why I rarely call anyone. It is totally out of my comfort zone unless I know that call is coming up and I have planned for it. Especially those to just 'catch up'. I bet it is another reason I resist a cell phone attached to me 24/7. Oh, that just gives me the shudders!


Thank you Inspired Angels


That last post? Hit home. So many are not taught/shown unconditional love and the ones with them suffer the most in my opinion. What we don't realize we don't know doesn't bother us as much as it  may others.


Thank you Our Shadow Within

On that note, I will leave you today with a happy Friday and have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment