Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Folklore

I have always love old folklore. It usually starts in a grain of truth and just goes from there. Some have so much more wisdom than others. Here is one that I will let you be the judge of!


A big thank you to My Day My Way.          https://www.facebook.com/Valfie69

I do believe that we should show common courtesy regardless of circumstances.  I know for myself it is not always easy. If nothing else, be silent, smile and walk away.





I got up this morning thinking, I did not get a lot done yesterday, what should I work on today?  Then I saw this post. Maybe I will just 'putter' today and do some recharging. IF I feel like it later, I may do something, but it is a holiday weekend, I should relax some. It has been a long summer and spring, I have gotten a lot done and I am grateful!!


Thank you Fiona Childs for this post!


Thank you The Simplicity Habit for this post.

I don't know about you, but I have saved so many things for special occasions only to either never use them, feel the style/design is wrong for that occasion, (clothes) can't get into them or simply have forgotten about whatever it is and find it later and think...Oh I should have....

Now I am getting rid of things I am not using, putting things I love and want to see in places I will see them and things that should be used in places to use them. It has been fun and it has also made me realize that some of those things, in fact many of those things did not make it the special occasion, but the people around me did when making the occasion special!


Thank you to Thankful Thirteen for this post!

Have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment