Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

 Ever notice where you lose time?

I sat down at the computer this morning to back up 3 folders.  Noticed I didn't have a lot of space left, so I started looking at what was in there. I have a lot of duplicates and have hardly started removing the...but 2 1/2 hours later realized how long I had been sitting here doing that and how far behind I was. Now it is past lunch, I need to eat and head out and start on my list I didn't get to yesterday. 

One thing led to another yesterday. Got things done, most of which I didn't expect but nothing I planned. So it goes!


A friend came over and brought me a platform welded together for the fire box, I helped him fix the sliding door as we could barely open it when he was here and tried to get the side door to the garage replaced. That was my day pretty much. I got the stove going this morning to nice warm heat. Had I wanted I could have made breakfast on it!


So that all said, I will finish my coffee, finish this and decide what to do next. I have thought about it and think it is better to say what I did the day before instead of what I want to do that day as when I do? It keeps getting changed.  

Thank you Heartly Simple!


Have a wonderful day and blessings coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment