Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Friday, September 29, 2023

It is Friday and the sun is shining.

I am trying to get all done this morning on line. So far so good. I am letting the sun dry out the grass and it will warm up a little, going to stack wood and maybe mow part of the lawn. 




While online this morning doing pages I ran across 2 other pages having problems with Meta.  It is such a shame. If you have people following pages, they are doing other things on FB and eventually do spend money. Which is the bottom line for FB. My other page I am getting a consistent "technical problem" while trying to work on it.  I so far have been able to work around it, but not sure for how long.


It is one thing to say that, a totally different thing to actually live it. Some cause a deep hole in your soul when they don't, or do but leave regardless. I am always surprised,  over and over, how much others can affect how we feel, see ourselves, react.  I guess that means we all have more growing to do.



Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment