Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

 Getting things done does help!

OR... that there is no room to hold on to sadness/depression! I did some reorganization of the kitchen and family room yesterday. I was tired of all of the stuff in my way and to make room for the stove switch. (Let us hope all goes well. You will know tomorrow!) I also got all of the laundry done, dishes, made chicken vegetable soup for dinner. It was nice seeing organization take place and space opening up. I made lists for tomorrow for the stores I must stop at after the appointment to run in very quickly and get the minimum I need. After some people are coming over and are hoping to move one stove out and another in. My wood cook stove is coming in. 

Thank you to Marc and Angel.

I loved this post the moment I saw it. The colors and what it says all have that 'feel good' impression. If we are always 'ourselves' people will know who we are and if they like us knowing us, that is so much better! We can't hide 24/7 and pretend to be someone we are not. This way we know right off the starting line.


Thank you to Tiny Buddha!

It goes along with the above post.  If we are not ourselves, people will not see the real us. Some people don't bother to look either way... but if we are true to who we are, and are not seen, we definitely do not want to be seeing ourselves through their eyes!

AND, if we are ourselves, including what makes us weird, it may well be our greatest asset. There is always something that draws us to another person. That easily could be the reason for you!

Have an awesome day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment