Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

 New 'old' wood stove is in!


I have to do a few minor things to it before firing it up, not to mention wait for some colder weather but it is ready to go. And today brings us sunshine! Too wet to mow, probably too wet to dig potatoes as well. But, looking at the weather (which often is wrong) it says no more rain for a week tomorrow... so may just finish doing some cleaning of garage and back room so ready to get out and do things in a few days. 

Thank you to Perfection is not required!

I don't know about you, but I do follow  my intuition a lot. The biggest problem is when it is a feeling rather than my intuition. Hard to explain the difference, except, I know there is. For me at least.

Thank you Tiny Buddha!




Thank you Tartan Lane! 

Thank you Universoul Women of Wisdom!

This last post really speaks to me. I love the idea that instead of being called weird, we are a "Limited Edition". That sounds so much better. Rare, worth a lot, special... It is one that we should all remember.

My coffee is now cold and I need to get up and get moving. You all have a wonderful day today!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment