Smoothing Ragged Edges

About

Inner healing and a place of peace. ~Pat
Description
This page is a place to go to look for a sense of peace. Look into your inner self and heal those ragged edges. Also about growth while surviving. Mending the heart while becoming strong and finding that inner peace. It is the basic hope that those who need, receive, each at their own level. Sometimes we all need a little support and a little hope, and my wish is this page provides it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 Really dislike labs

Went to the doctor this morning, BP good, #'s good, weight down. She is taking me off half my meds. (thank God, I hate taking meds) Sent me to the lab for the dreaded blood draw and cholesterol check. The guy there? A real piece of work. I normally don't complain about this stuff, but it is far from the first time I have had problems in that lab. No explanations, just sign in, do this, do that. No please, thank you... he finally put the band on my arm and jabbed that needle in. Did not say a word like "you will feel a poke" or anything... so after the hard jab I said, oh, ok, POKE. Thanks for the heads up. I had to rip off the tape he put around my arm because it was too tight. Passive aggressive much? I will be looking for the card to complain about the lab I was given last time because of problems and if I can't find it filing a letter report to the Health Care unit. When I left the lady behind the counter mouthed "I'm sorry" and then said Have a good day. I said you too and left. 

Thank you to Sweatpants and Coffee, LLC.

Let's start over and say Good Morning all!! Let go of the negative. Sun is shining and I am heading out to, of course, work on the wood pile. I did start the fire in the stove this morning, realized I really need to split down even smaller but will make what I have sorted so far work.  It will be fine. Gave me a nice warm heat and was still going by the time I got back from the doctors.  I am pleased with that. 

Thank you to Art of Poets.

I fully believe this. We are changing daily. We learn things daily, we let go of things that don't work for us, things around us change and we have to go with the flow as well.  I wonder if that is why so many couples suddenly realize they have grown apart. No communication, not much togetherness and suddenly they have both changed in different ways so much they are not who they were when they got together.


Thanks to DJ Steve Nice.


May your day be a joy to be alive in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment